The Pan Flute is one of the oldest musical instruments in the world, going back to Greek mythology. Pan supposedly made the flute out of the reeds that his true love, Nymph was turned into by her father.
It’s sketched in pencil. The flowers are in colored pencils.
See Description below for information on frames and mats.
- Original artwork is double matted with acid free mat board on top of acid free backboard.
- This original piece of artwork is framed in a gold frame.
- Total size with frame is 16.5″ x 19.5″.
- Prints come double matted with acid free mat board to prevent yellowing of print over time.
- The picture of the print in a frame is just to show what it would look like. The frame is not included with any print.