When I was in 2nd grade, my music teacher had a lady come in and play the autoharp. I fell in love with it and told my mother I wanted an autoharp for Christmas. She gave me a Ukulele. She said they both had strings, so what was the difference? MOTHER!!!! REALLY?
It’s sketched in pencil. The flowers are in colored pencils.
- Original artwork is double matted with acid free mat board on top of acid free backboard.
- This original piece of artwork is framed in a black frame.
- Total size with frame is 16.5″ x 19.5″.
- Prints come double matted with acid free mat board to prevent yellowing of print over time.
- The picture of the print in a frame is just to show what it would look like. The frame is not included with any print.