I have so many friends that are fiber artists, quilters and seamstresses and just love to sew. A couple have asked for a sketch about sewing, so…
The thimble is from my sewing box and the lavender is from my herb garden.
It’s sketched in pencil. The flowers are in colored pencils.
See Description below for information on frames and mats.
- Original artwork is double matted with acid free mat board on top of acid free backboard.
- This original piece of artwork is framed in a gold frame.
- Total size with frame is 16.5″ x 19.5″.
- Prints come double matted with acid free mat board to prevent yellowing of print over time.
- The picture of the print in a frame is just to show what it would look like. The frame is not included with any print.
- For Signed Limited Edition Prints, the number represents which one in the series it is. Example: 2/250 means that there are only 250 prints ever printed and that this one is number 2 in that series.
- Print pictures that show frames are just for examples of how they will look framed. Unless otherwise noted, frames are not included with the prints.
- Prints 16″ x 20″ and larger will ship rolled in a tube without mats.
- Originals created on paper larger than 16″ x 20″ will ship rolled in a tube without mats. This does not apply to art created on a canvas.