$20.00 – $40.00
Original is Sold – prints only available.
When I was very young, I taught myself how to knit from a book. Then how to crochet and sew. I love knitted pieces, but I drop too many stitches to attempt it again. This is for all my wonderful, creative friends that can actually knit and not drop those stitches.
It’s sketched in pencil. The flowers are in colored pencils.
See Description below for information on frames and mats.
- Prints come double matted with acid free mat board to prevent yellowing of print over time.
- The picture of the print in a frame is just to show what it would look like. The frame is not included with any print.
5" x 7" Print Matted to 8" x 10" $20, 8" x 10" Print Matted to 11" x 14" $35
- For Signed Limited Edition Prints, the number represents which one in the series it is. Example: 2/250 means that there are only 250 prints ever printed and that this one is number 2 in that series.
- Print pictures that show frames are just for examples of how they will look framed. Unless otherwise noted, frames are not included with the prints.
- Prints 16″ x 20″ and larger will ship rolled in a tube without mats.
- Originals created on paper larger than 16″ x 20″ will ship rolled in a tube without mats. This does not apply to art created on a canvas.