$20.00 – $40.00
I love coffee! Brings back memories of when I was young. My dad would make a pot of coffee, then he, my mother, my brother and I would all sit on my parent’s bed and talk about the upcoming day.
Why did I add flowers to a cup of coffee when the aroma smells nothing of flowers? I just did!
It’s sketched in pencil. The flowers are in colored pencils.
See Description below for information on frames and mats.
- Prints come double matted with acid free mat board to prevent yellowing of print over time.
- The picture of the print in a frame is just to show what it would look like. The frame is not included with any print.
- For Signed Limited Edition Prints, the number represents which one in the series it is. Example: 2/250 means that there are only 250 prints ever printed and that this one is number 2 in that series.
- Print pictures that show frames are just for examples of how they will look framed. Unless otherwise noted, frames are not included with the prints.
- Prints 16″ x 20″ and larger will ship rolled in a tube without mats.
- Originals created on paper larger than 16″ x 20″ will ship rolled in a tube without mats. This does not apply to art created on a canvas.